Safeguards When Operating The Etelux Glove Box
Vacuum glove box is commonly made use of in industries with higher specifications for gas purification. While the recent glove box structure is much more acceptable and effortless to operate. Even so, the composition inside the glove box is complex, there are a lot of significant components, and the procedure is somewhat inappropriate, which may perhaps lead to reduction to your experimental success. This article introduces you how to appropriately use the vacuum glove box, and the safeguards when novices work the glove box.
A single. Operate right before operation:
one. Check if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen must be replaced in time. The output strain of nitrogen is established to .4mpa.
2. Verify regardless of whether the vacuum pump is turned on usually.
3. Check no matter whether the circulation in the glove box is open. (Purification column-I or purification column-II ought to open a person of them)
4. Verify the higher restrict force in the location need to be +1, the reduced restrict strain is
5. Check no matter whether oxygen and dew place are typical (oxygen is under .1ppm, dew stage is above -40)
6. The vacuum pump of the above-bin need to be in the usually open state
two. Operation notes:
1. The vacuum glovebox pump need to be retained on during program operation.
two. When the oxygen focus in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the tools servicing personnel need to be notified to run the program, otherwise the water and oxygen purification program will be harmed.
three. Prior to starting the cycle, check out regardless of whether the cabinet is in condition or regenerating. As the above pointed out operations are in progress, it is completely forbidden to cycle.
four .Two purification columns simply cannot be regenerated at the identical time.
A. Just before regeneration, guarantee that the glove box has been cleaned with inert gas (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.